Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
Employment type: Regular
Hierarchy level: Professional Level (some years of experience)
Job category: Sales
- The primary responsibility for the role is to drive sales and grow a strong relationship with defined Customers in the Industry Segment predominantly in Nigeria.
- Responsible for driving a strong pipeline and ensure optimum hit rate within the area of responsibility. The Sales Engineer must proactively ensure market knowledge and developments.
- Independently develop and grow sales within own area of responsibility.
- Develop market knowledge to successfully drive commercial activities.
- Develop knowledge in the market on Grundfos solutions – explaining the benefit for the different customer groups within the customers organization.
- Identify different stakeholders (decision-makers) and utilize the right approach to drive sales.
- Ensure quality opportunity pipeline and strong hit rate.
- Introduce new products and solutions to the customers.
- Monitor and report on pipeline, order intake, sales, profitability and drive debt collections within own area.
- Ensure knowledge sharing with the team and take responsibility for own competence development.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure we are perceived as highly customer Centric and collaborative ensuring one Company Culture.
- Other ad-hoc tasks or projects as and when required.
Required Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of a Bachelor in Business and/or Engineering combined with at least 1-3 years of relevant experience from a large international company working in a similar role.
- Dosing and disinfection experience would be advantageous.
- Experience from Grundfos working in a sales role – preferably with industry.
- English proficiency.
- Native speaking in one of the languages within the scope of the role.
- Frequent travel within the role must be expected.