Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- Provide administrative services and support to all departments of the Company by managing the services and processes that support the core business of the Organization.
- Ensure the buildings and grounds and HSE standards are maintained.
- Monitor to ensure compliance with all Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Local, State and Federal Governments’ statutory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the Company’s vehicle fleet
- Determine and schedule regular repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements as well as Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) inspections.
- Ensure that the quarterly routine maintenance of company vehicles and equipment (e.g. air-conditioners, cars, generator etc) is carried out.
- Ensure all appliances i.e. phone lines, lightings, air conditioners, printers, photocopiers, computers and scanners are in good working condition.
- Ensure the efficient and effective management of the guest houses, company housing and all assets.
- Ensure prompt payment of all utility bills i.e. PHCH, Telephone, and LAWMA etc.
- Ensure that reasonable maintenance and supply costs are maintained through effective negotiations.
- Prepare expense and cash vouchers and ensure that the Admin Expense and Petty Cash Priority List is updated daily; with accurate periodic submission to Head, HR/Admin, Finance and management
- Liaise with service vendors and monitor the job contracted to them.
- Ensure efficient and effective inventory management and supply for Office Provisions, Stationery and Consumables.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate filing system on Administrative matters.
- Maintain accurate Asset Register in alignment with Accounts/Finance department records.
- Collaborate with the Head, HR/Admin to ensure that the company’s health and safety regulations are adhered to by all employees.
- Liaise effectively with all government agencies and regulatory bodies
- Compile weekly activity report on Admin matters for HR/Admin department report
- Undertake additional tasks or projects as assigned by the head of Department or authorized officers.
Core Working Relationships:
- HR / Admin Team
- Commercial Team
- Technical Team
- Production Team
- Logistics / Procurement Team
- Accounts / Finance Team
- Management Team
- Ensure effective and efficient facility management.