Offered Salary 1000
Career Level Middle Management
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications First Degree Bachelor
- The accountant is responsible for preparing and checking invoices, requisitions, and other documents for processing encodes and obtains approval where. Necessary.
- Provide detailed qualitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of business while ensuring we are compliant with all tax regulations.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Analyzing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Verify amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Balance entries and makes necessary corrections.
- Verify statement items and total with departmental records.
- Prepare asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Controlling the income and expenditure of clients and the company.
- Creation and presentation of reports, business plans, and financial statements.
- Answer inquiries regarding work being performed.
Qualifications and Skills Requirement
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- The applicant should have 2 – 10 years of work experience.
- Ability to demonstrate the accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team, handle various projects at one time, lead others, delegate
- Ability to follow-up and make accurate decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times
- Ability to keep an open and objective view and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to listen empathetically and be respectful at all times
- Ability to communicates assertively
- Ability to maintain composure and stay focused.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must have knowledge of various GDS and IATA